SPOILER ALERT!

Crimson by Tamela Miles

Crimson - Tamela Miles

The feeling of watching buffy the vampire slayer in pajamas become very strong while reading this or cuddling up to my cat while watching random vampire movies around halloween. I feel ms Miles did a wonderful job en-capturing just how these bad boys work with their hypnotic pull and sexy ways about them.

The underworld of vampires and other nocturnal beings was definitely not for this little, gentle mouse.

(Page 6).

Given this information Delilah and Ash were the perfect due although they kinda started off very fast passed yet believable. Mrs. Miles' starts us by showing how these two met which of course would make sense if you had a no good brother with debts which she tried to settle but ends up owing more than a few thousand which would send myself or anyone into a crazy spiral. Of course her younger brother is shown around as the easily to fold under pressure with no resistance to quit gambling.. Which anyone with a addiction would not do. That stricken me as weird.

Ash tapped his cell phone screen, saving the voicemail he had listened to from William Watts, one of the elder members of the Vampire Council. His mind was spinning with the possibilities of what he wanted to discuss. The elder had been a key member of the council over a hundred years before Ash had been turned. He genuinely liked him and respected his wisdom, which he couldn’t say about many vamps.

(Page 34).

Now enter into the world of bad vampires and a spiteful queen whom has ideas along with a fate for Delilah that anyone could smell. Welcome to steamy, hot and sexy fast read with well rounded main characters with somewhat back dropped characters as story fillers. Still a lovely read!